Saturday, August 25, 2012

Paisley

"Mommy, can I make my "witch" face!?"
Her "Princess" face.
My grown up Little Girl! I cannot believe how fast time is passing by. Paisley will be 4 in October and is growing up like a weed. She even starts pre-school this week!!! I thought I was ready and was super happy to kind of have a break from her (mean for a Mom to say!?) And I knew she would just love it and learn and grow so much. But the other day when I went to the store with her to get her "school" supplies I couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed! I was just watching her walk through the store and talk about her class and how she wasn't going to cry and how I wasn't going to cry because I will see her when she gets back. I can't believe how much she has grown and that she is so ready to leave me and go to school. I can still remember the second they laid her on my chest after she was first born. I was so happy and excited to finally get to meet my little girl and to be able to hold her. She was so little and new and these past almost four years have flown by. She is so smart and ready for school. She loves to learn and play with friends and is so much more of a help with her brother and loves him so much. Some mornings she has a little extra helping of sass, but she wouldn't be Paisley without it! She is energetic, girly, happy and is a light in our life and such a great addition to our family. The other day she was playing with our neighbor and came up with a nickname for him, she kept calling him "sassy-sunshine". I was thinking that was a perfect little description of herself and she didn't even know it! She is our daily dose of sass and our everyday sunshine and we couldn't love her more! I cried when they first laid her on my chest and I'm pretty sure I will cry the day I drop her off at her class. :) I love this little girl more then I could have imagined and am thankful to Heavenly Father for trusting me and allowing me to be her Mother.

No comments: