Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Disneyland

Josh and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary in June and we decided we wanted to do something fun to celebrate. So we thought we would take Paisley with us and go have tons of fun at Disneyland! We were able to get a deal on a three day park hopper pass and we had the most fun ever! It was fun to go and be a kid again and to see all the excitement and happiness in Paisley's face each day! Josh was a good sport and rode all the kiddie rides also. Paisley was about 4 inches too short for the more big rides, like Splash Mountain, but we had fun riding the smaller rides. We'll have to take her again when she is a bit taller. (Its a good deal though, because before 3 they are free!)


Paisley enjoyed her daily cotton candy.

Mesmerized by "Its a Small World"

I got to ride on Dumbo with her like I did with my parents when I was a kid. I loved it! (not sure why I have a death grip around her...we were buckled in)


She love, love, loved the tea cups!


Paisley was happy, yet shy at the same time to meet two of her favorites Princesses.

The carousel was a must...

as well as trying to pull the sword from the stone.




The parade was amazing! Lots of color, music and dancing!


We never took a family shot, but I guess this will work.




California Adventure had some fun shows to watch and more smaller rides for Paisley.




The Ariel ride was fun, just like riding through the movie!


Paisley picked an Ariel doll and swirly sucker as her souvenirs, along with the crown she is wearing in some of the pics.

And of course you can't go to Disneyland and not have some if this!

Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth! :) We were smiling constantly and I had so much fun sharing some of my childhood memories with Paisley & Josh and also making new ones on our fist "family" vacation. Its crazy how much you love your kids and how much seeing them happy can make you happy! We all had a blast and can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

Sheila... said...

That looks like awesome fun! It seems like a whole different world at Disneyland when you have your own kids there. I can't wait to go. You make me want to go asap!