Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Book

A few weeks before Christmas Paisley and I were checking out the Deseret Book Store. Paisley loves to go and read through a ton of books (its right behind the Children's museum, so we stop in every once in a while). While we were there I started reading a few and found a really cute one that I ended up getting her for Christmas. It reminded me of our Mother-Daughter relationship so I picked it up.
Its pretty cute and very sweet.

Its called "You are My I Love You"
By Maryann Cusimano Love & Satomi Ichikawa

I am your Parent
You are my child.
I am your quite place;
you are my wild.

I am your calm face;
you are my giggle.
I am your wait;
you are my wiggle.

I am your carriage ride;
you are my Queen.
I am your push;
you are my swing.

I am your audience;
you are my clown.
I am your London Bridge;
you are my falling down.

I am your carrot sticks;
you are my licorice.
I am your dandelion;
you are my first wish.

I am your water wings;
you are my deep.
I am your open arms;
you are my running leap.

I am your way home;
you are my new path.
I am your dry towel;
you are my wet bath.

I am your dinner;
you are my chocolate cake.
I am your bedtime;
you are my wide awake.

I am your finish line;
you are my race.
I am your praying hands;
you are my saying grace.

I am your favorite book;
you are my new lines.
I am your night-light;
you are my starshine.

I am your lullaby; you are my peekaboo.
I am your goodnight kiss;
you are my

I Love You.

1 comment:

Crystal & Brandon said...

i love that!!! thanks for sharing