Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Big 2-5

My birthday was a couple days ago and I turned 25! I don't know if that's a hard birthday for some, but it was just like any other for me. Josh made me breakfast in bed, which was nice. (next time I'll let him know that its also nice to sleep in on your birthday, he brought me breakfast before Paisley was even awake!) But it was totally appreciated!
After we all got ready for the day we headed out to get some lunch, I wanted Texas Road House. Note to self, they don't open till 4 in the afternoon, and I was hungry for lunch! So instead we went to Apple Bee's. I hadn't been there in months. After the waitress bringing something I didn't order and me spilling my water on Josh's pants, I finally got my steak and shrimp. It was delicious and only 550 calories! :)
After lunch I laid Paisley down for her nap and told Josh peace out. I went to a couple stores and got a few things. It was so nice to shop by myself and not have to chase Paisley around or bribe her with candy.
I told Josh all I really wanted was some new polishes for my nails, pretty simple I thought, so I just stopped by Sally's and picked those up while I was out.
After that we just relaxed at home. Paisley and I watched our usual tv and enjoyed some nice American Idol. I didn't know what to think about the new judges, but I love them. They are so different and its nice to have a change. It always help to have some people audition who think they can sing but really can't!
I enjoyed my Birthday and can't wait to see what this year brings.

I guess I'm officially part of the quarter of a century club, thanks Big Brother!

4 comments:

sheila said...

your so old!! haha, jk

Sounds like you had a fun birthday. You deserve it.
Very memorable too.

and I also like the new AI judges.

James and Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Ashley. I'm glad it was a good day.

HiLL said...

Yay! That's a nice bday! Relaxing is perfect! But we should celebrate! We'd love to do something and I still think we need to have a mamas night while a daddy daughter date is underway! :> After this week I'm free... lots of little things going on at night. But then, it's ON like donkey kong! :> mani pedi? movie? dinner? all of thee above hahaha

Eric, Vayana, Bryant and Jordan said...

Happy birthday! you're so funny, we miss you guys.