Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Lights

I took Paisley downtown last night(not Salt Lake, but hopefully we'll do that this week!) to check out the Christmas lights and decorated booths.
It was pretty cold, but we had fun. Paisley Loved running around!

I Love Nutcrackers, so this was my fav! (sorry for the glare, I'm no pro.)



I tried to get her to stand in line for Santa, but couldn't manage it....maybe next time!

p.s. Notice the "blankie" in some of the pics! That thing goes everywhere with us. And despite me trying to talk her into leaving it in the car, that she could have it when we were done, she wanted to bring it. I'd say about 5 minutes into walking around...she looks at me and says "Mommy hold it" Man she is bossy! So I walked around looking like I was the one who needed a "blankie". :) Luckily it did help keep my hands warm since I didn't wear gloves.
She is something else! And I guess we love her for that. :)

No comments: