Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Elder

Jordan is now officially a missionary and is at the MTC as I type! I have started a mission blog for him for anyone who wants to keep track of what he is up to and how he is doing in Brazil. (There is a link on the right of my blog) He was originally supposed to fly out yesterday to study at the MTC in Brazil but because of Visa complications he is at the Provo MTC.
He will be there until they figure out the Visa situation. I had his address and e-mail last night but left it at Nancy's house. I will probably have that again by tomorrow and will keep his information up to date on His blog for those who want to write and encourage our Elder!
Thoughts and prayers are always welcome as well! :)

We are so excited and proud of Jordan and we know he is going to do great work with the People of Brazil!

2 comments:

Roemhildt Family said...

Hooray Elder Brown. That is so exciting. Hopefully he'll get his Visa thing worked out soon. I'll add his blog to ours.

Also have you heard of dearelder.com
it's a website that you can type a letter to a missionary and they will print it out and send it to the missionary. It coast the same as a postage stamp but you don't have to mail it out. I like using it for my little sister who is serving in Florida.

Eric, Vayana, Bryant and Jordan said...

Yeah!! Shout out for Brazil :-) What mission? I served in Maceio (Northeast Brazil)