Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Next Sunday

So I thought scripture stories and how they apply to us today would be an easy talk topic, It was harder to narrow it down to only a few than I thought. I have finally decided and can now start piecing together what I want to say. There are so many stories and we can learn and apply each one to our lives individually. I just hope I can make sense and don't speed talk! ;)

On the other hand, I'm kinda wishing I get sick...or this storm sticks around and I can just get out of the situation all together!

We'll see!?

3 comments:

sheila said...

LOL. Ashley you crack me up. I'm sure you'll do fine too. It's better to be over-prepared than under-prepared.
Good luck!

James and Elizabeth said...

I would have to disagree with Sheila. I think sometimes being under-prepared makes it easier. hahahaha Just joking.

Good Luck.

James and Elizabeth said...

How did your talk go? I've been thinking about you all day.