Friday, November 5, 2010

My Little Librarian

Paisley LOVES to read. Yesterday I turned off the cartoons and was doing some cleaning. I noticed She was being pretty quiet (most times not a good sign!) but when I went to check on her she was in her room doing this...





She usually runs when she sees me with the camera...(a learned behavior from her Dad!) ;) But she was so into her books she didn't even care. She brought all her books out from her shelf and made a massive pile on the floor, she then made a little stack on her chair and read those, then got a new stack and worked her way through all of them! She did this for like an hour or so. I am so happy she likes to read, I hope she continues to enjoy it throughout her life and is super smart! :)

4 comments:

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

Can I just say that I LOVE her fro?

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

way to go Paisley. Reading can be so fun.

Ashley & Josh said...

That is post nap hair Ciera! :) Pretty funny though!

Shanae said...

I LOVE IT, Kali was the same way. When ever she was quite I would always find her sitting and looking at her books. SO CUTE!