Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2 Year Rewind

Paisley is 2! I can't believe that the time has flown by so quickly and can hardly believe the changes that have taken place in such a fairly short amount of time. I can still remember the day the doctor laid her on my chest for the first time. So little, chubby and innocent. The happiness and love I felt that day I thought could never be greater. But of course over these last 2 years with my ever growing Paisley it has grown in amounts un-describable! She has the ability to make me laugh and want to cry in the same minute. And although I am still working on my patience, she loves me unconditionally. I hope I can continue to grow and learn along with her and can't wait to see where this year will take us!
Here are a few (ok, a lot)of my favorite memories with my number 1 girl!


















Of course there are like a billion more. But, I Love this girl, and I love her chubbiness! I wish I could go back in time and just squeeze her!

3 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I love your Little Paisley. I almost started to cry when I saw her baby pictures. She is so cute and I just love her personality. She has great parents. Happy Birthday Paisley.

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

I love the pictures, isn't it amazing how fast it goes by? and I totally know about how they can make you want to laugh and cry at the same time! I LOVE HER CURLS! wish i had them

Eric, Vayana, Bryant and Jordan said...

you're so right chubby kids are the cutest. Happy birthday to Paisley. Those pictures are priceless and especially when she gets in her 20's.