Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How Could I Forget...

The 4th Of July!?







On the 3rd we went to the North Ogden Parade. It was a nice parade and Paisley scored a ton of candy, water bottles, bracelets and necklaces! After that we headed over to Plain City to check out their festivities. Paisley enjoyed the bouncy slide and the fishing game. The good thing about Utah is, that we had some more fun 4th activities and another parade on Monday too! It was a smaller parade, but we still had fun. It was nice too because Josh was able to come with!
We all had a ton of fun! The 4th is one of my favorite holidays! I love this country and am happy to live here and proud to have family members who have served and continue to serve in the Military! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I love the 4th of July too.

I love your pictures they look so great.

sheila said...

I sooooo wish you guys lived here still. Kailani needs a play pal and Paisley is her perfect match.
You need to come visit!