Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I always love church on Mother's Day because they tend to make you feel better about your self! And today was nothing different.
I love being a Mom everyday and am Happy to have this Little Girl as my Daughter! She is so smart and cute and teaches me things daily! (I'm a slow learner!)


I got a book for Mother's Day and a section in it reads
In the Arms of my Mother
I came to Believe
That God sent an Angel
to Watch over Me
.

I am lucky to be a Mom and strive everyday to try harder and to be better. Paisley deserves the best and although I am not perfect, I was meant for Her and Her for me! I am Thankful that My Heavenly Father has trusted me with her little Spirit and Pray that I can teach her the things she needs to know and prepare her for her life on this earth and the one here after in the same way that My Mother did for me!

I Hope all you Mom's had a Fabulous Day!

1 comment:

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

that is such a pretty mom daughter picture, and that is so cool that Mike was on the news!