Thursday, April 1, 2010

Barfy


Poor Paisley, when I got her our of bed yesterday morning there was barf all over her blakets, and pj's. I felt so bad because I didn't know how long she had spent the night like that. So we washed everything, bathed, got her some Pedialyte and rested!
You wouldn't even have known she was sick really! And she was pretty much cured today! Good news!
Bad news...I started feeling sick this morning and when the afternoon came it all went down hill from there! Barfy on the side of the road...then quite a few visits to the beautiful toilet after that!
Josh joined me not to long after I started!
Lots of toilet paper, Clorox wipes, and liquids later, I am feeling better, but don't really want to stand up since that increases the odds of more not so fun stuff! Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow like it was for Paisley...and I hope it doen't effect anyone else!

2 comments:

The Palmer's said...

sounds like food poisoning??

sheila & keoni said...

oh man, poor Paisley.
That does not sound good. What did you guys eat?