Friday, March 12, 2010

Our Happenings...

Today was an interesting day...I woke up to a fussy baby (who likes to get into everything you don't want her to touch!), and said Lord help me...its gonna be a rough day! Yikes! But it actually wasn't too bad. I love her so much, even though I let her frustrate me in half a second...I'm working on being more patient, some days are better than others, but I do try!?!
On another note, here are a few things we've been up to while in good Ol' Utah...

Paisley loves to visit the neighbors cows, goats and chickens.

She now knows how to make a fish face...if only she would kiss this way instead of a full on open mouth kiss.


She has come up with a new chessy smile, where she almost closes her eyes completely.


She loves wrestling with her Dad.


She has also had fun helping her Papa Brown work on the new deck and enjoys a small space every now and then.

I've been doing some of this. Thank you Nicholas Sparks.

And of course Josh is doing this as I write! Its his favorite thing if you didn't know.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

sheila said...

Paisley is getting bigger and cuter.
I thought she looked more like Josh at first when younger, but I think she looks more like the both of you now.
Either way, she's cute. And makes cute funny faces.
and YES, I think now is the stage where they test our patience. Kai seems to want to be disobedient lately.

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Wow!!! how you liking UTAH???? Sounds like all is well... keep us posted!!!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

awe, that was a cute post. I love Paisley's new smile, her fish lips, and bubbling personality. I'm surprised Josh allowed pictures of himself on the blog. Way to go Josh.

I love all the pictures, keep blogging.

Ashley & Josh said...

True Elizabeth..I dont know if he's realized I've posted pics of him yet! We'll see!?!