Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Randomness

So as I posted earlier, we finally made it to Utah. Its seems nice so far, but its quite a bit colder than Washington...we woke up to snow falling this morning, but its melting now...so its not that bad.
There are a few people we've been meaning to visit and a couple cool places for kids as well, but haven't got around to any of that yet. But hopefully soon!
I have been horrible at taking pics lately, especially since I returned Ciera's super sweet one, I can't bring myself to use my old school camera again. But thanks to Income Tax Returns and Costco, I will have a decent camera soon!
Until than here are a few random pics of the Person who has consumed our lives since before she was even born...who else right...?

I was able to clip her bangs and put the rest of her hair in 4 piggies.

She bundled up yesterday when we ventured out into the cold.

Happy Valentines!

I pray that she will Love this guy as she grows and continues to go to church.

She loves to read.

And talk on the phone! She's a girl, what can I say?!?


She got into the butter and started eating it! She cried when we took it away...?!?

I picked up these cute things at Payless for $2.50! Cute Huh?

A Paisley face...she's a crazy girl! But we love her!
(sorry if some are repeats.)

4 comments:

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

So cute! Love the butter story, love her piggies, Rylin had that same vtines day shirt from wally world. Love it all. SO glad you are back with your little family all together again, but yesterday you turned from Ashley to Aunt Ashley as Rylin was talking about you. It was awesome!

sheila said...

oh my gosh- she's a butter lover. That is too funny.

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

She's a doll. I just love the butter story. I think i'm going to go to payless tomorrow those are some cute shoes. I can't wait for you to get a new camera. I love all the pictures.

Shanae said...

whats with butter!!! Kali eats it like candy, so gross..