Friday, February 5, 2010

Play Dough



I wanted to make some Play Dough for Paisley, so I turned to the only place that seems to make my Ideas a Possiblity...Google. I wanted to make it edible since I figured everything else goes straight to her mouth! There were a ton of recipes but the easiest called for equal parts: Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Honey, and Powdered Sugar. I made it yesterday with some assistance from my Little Friend Rylin. She had fun with it and liked the way it tasted so I figured Paisley would like it too. She loved poking it and ate quite a bit!

3 comments:

sheila said...

that looks fun. the best toys are the ones that get them messy.

sheila said...

do you remember the website you found for the play dough?

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

yummy. I'm going to look for the recipe.