Thursday, January 28, 2010

Never Say Never...

So we're going through some changes around here.
Josh is currently in Utah...job hunting/looking for a place for us to live. There have been some decisions made between Josh and I that have resulted in Us moving to Utah.
I have learned to Never Say Never. (Like: "I will never live in Utah...There are more, but I don't need to list them all, you know how that goes!)...Whatever! We have decided after much thought, discussing/arguing...whatever you want to call it that we will head down there and see what Utah has to offer.
I put my two weeks in at work today and will probably head down there with Paisley in a few weeks. I would Love to be able to stay home with her, she seems to learn and grow everyday and I don't want to miss anymore!
I am excited, yet nervous...but look forward to meeting new people and enjoying a new place.
Keep your fingers crossed folks!

6 comments:

sheila said...

whoa. THat is crazy but exciting. What part in Utah? Salt Lake/Provo?
Well, at least you're closer to St. George- it won't be so far to visit when we are there.

Crystal G said...

How exciting!!! Who knows, maybe you'll like it there!

Place Family said...

We are really going to miss you all. Good luck in Utah.

HiLL said...

Hey love... I know it may not seem fantastic but I felt the same way. When Derek did his internship out here and we stayed here over the summer that's when I realized it wasn't so bad. It's amazing how many people you know here... I bet there are more than you think... but if not, you have US! If you choose Bountiful I will promise to make it better! :>

I emailed you last night... let me know if you didn't get it... if you didn't then I have the wrong email. But I'd be happy to help you house hunt! And derek knows a few guys that could prob help Josh get the right job... what is he looking for? Email me: hilliams@gmail.com and let me know. YAY! FRIENDS! xox

HiLL said...

P.S.

i KNOW derek is thrilled to have a BALLA close by! :D

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

My sister said the same thing about Utah but her husband encouraged her to try it. They have been living there for five years now and it's been one of the best things they have done for their marriage. It's crazy to think Utah, but I think it will be an experience that is for sure. Before you move I want to come visit you. So i'm going to call you this afternoon and we can work out the details.