Saturday, December 12, 2009

The weekend

I know the weekend isn't over quite yet, but this is what we've done so far. Friday we went and cut a tree down! Its been years since we have done this so it was a pretty fun time.





After that we had our ward party that I made two lasagnas for. Which turned out nicely. The ward members signed up and brought main dishes and deserts. I didn't bring the camera to the party but you all missed a nice rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas in which Josh was a Lord a Leaping! He had knee highs and a smock like vest thing...Hilarious!
Today I had to work for a few hours at an "Adventure Camp" for military children. It was actually fun, they had Santa, crafts and treats for the kids. Josh brought Paisley and she got to sit on Santa's lap for a second time. The first was last weekend at our wards Primary activity day. She didn't cry either time...but got close. We also had fun decorating cookies and eating tasty treats.



After that Paisley and I did some much needed Christmas shopping and only have the Grandpa's left to buy for. Its been fun so far..I just hope Paisley sleeps in tomorrow!

p.s. If you've noticed a serious improvement in picture quality thats because my Little Friend Ciera let me borrow her sweet camera! I love it! And pretty much don't want to give it back!

2 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Awe, I love the weekends. Your pictures are wonderful. I love your scarf too. So cute. Gwenevere almost started crying when we tried to take pictures with Santa. I've never seen her so afraid before, it was hilarious. Paisley looks so cute on Santa's lap. I love the picture of her starring at Santa. Priceless.

Your tree looks nice.

Man, I wish I could have seen Josh. Way to have the Christmas spirit.

Merry Christmas!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Way to get into the christmas spirit. Paisley is getting so so so so Big and cute....Have a safe christmas...cant wait to see pictures of your decorated tree.