Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Post To Come

We has a fun Christmas this year, being home in Washington with my parents and Brothers. The only way it could have been better was if Michelle and the Boys had made it! But we did have a good time, baking, eating, "talking story" and opening presents. We didn't put out any of the presents under the tree until Christmas Eve after Paisley had gone to bed. When she woke up Christmas Morning and realized all the presents were out she pushed her way through the doors into the living room. After she got over the fact that there was candy in the stockings she wanted to open her presents and everyone elses! Josh and I were able to do some shopping yesterday while my parents watched our little Angel. But She seems to not be feeling good the past couple days...she has been pretty fussy and somewhat clingy. I'll hopefully post some pics tomorrow after work. I hope you all had a fun and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Our internet is down. I'm at the library but Gwenevere is getting restless. I'll have to comment on all your blogs a little later. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.