Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hi

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without a blog post. Nothing too exciting has been going on with us. Paisley is learning more and more everyday and her personality is so funny. She picks up on things we say and do and now knows how to dance by spinning around, its pretty cute! And yesterday my Little Friend Ciera probably took the cutest pics of my Paisley you'll ever see!!! And once I get them of course they'll be up here!
Josh has been studying for his GMAT and has scheduled to take it in two weeks. He has applied to two schools so far and plans on turning in a couple more after the test is taken.
And I have been entertaining the little one, I also have a interview where I used to work (S.A.F.E.) on Tuesday...I probably shouldn't post that in case I don't get hired. But hey I'm a Full-Time Mom looking for something part-time to help keep me sane. No biggy.
But anyway, once I have anything else to post I will, but until then...

No comments: