Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Last week my Grandparents were in town! It was nice to see them again and they really enjoyed seeing Paisley. We had lots of time to visit and had fun getting together to eat! Paisley had her first partial camping experience when we met them at their RV and grilled burgers and hot dogs...but the nice thing was that we got to go home and sleep in our own rooms in beds! (We wouldn't be very happy campers) We also had a nice breakfast at Frank's! They have good food and also sell Hawaiian style dishes! So good!



I can't find my camera right now, but once I do I'll post more pics of our week!

1 comment:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

yeah, more pictures. It is always nice to see more pictures. Josh looks very cozy snuggled up to you and against your mom. hehehe