Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Mexico

Maison and I have been friends since the age of 6! And now its crazy and somewhat unbelievable that we have our own babies now. Maison had Eli on July 3rd and once he was born I knew I wanted to see him! He is a sweet baby and is sooo cute. Paisley loved everyone and had fun with Eli, she especially enjoyed jacking his pacifier. (Usually staight from his mouth!) They were so cute together and we had so much fun hanging out and catching up on things, I can't wait to visit again!

Us with the kiddos.

Paisley Lovin' on Eli!

Paisley and Me at the African Exhibit at the Zoo.

Eli with his new Monkey Friend.

1 comment:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you guys. We move to our new apartment on Saturday and I start training on Monday.