Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Done

Today was the last day of my internship! Coming here I didn't really know what to expect and was soo nervous, but now that I'm done I can't believe how the time flew by. I didn't know how much I would end up liking these teens and wanting them to make better choices for their lives! I hope more than anything they will take what then learn and use it to better their lives! They are so young and have so much to live for, its just an matter of them seeing it for themselves...and hopefully it happens sooner rather than later!I loved it, and if anyone out there is unsure about their major...choose Social Work!!! Its awesome!!!
Now all I have to do is wait for my diploma to come in the mail!
Can I get a hallelujah!

1 comment:

d.c.r.k. said...

Does that mean you are coming here soon? Or do you know yet?