Friday, July 10, 2009

Exercise


A few weeks ago we ordered the workout program P90X. Tomorrow will be the completion of my second week! This guy is seriously crazy. You definitely get a good workout, but at certain points I have literally wanted to reach into the t.v. and kill this guy! He is way to energetic to be doing such difficult and painful exercises. But he keeps you going, only making you have the urge to barf a few times here and there. :) After the first week my whole body was hurting from head to toe...no lie! I'm sure I will see some results but at times wonder what the Heck I was thinking. Its a 12 week program. 2 down, 10 to go!

2 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

You are brave. I've contemplated getting the P90X workout but have opted to go to the gym instead.

I want to see pictures of your results. keep it up.

Alysha said...

That's awesome that you are stickin' with it. My mom and I bought the Yoga Booty Ballet dvds and when Amanda and I did it we were laughing most the time. There must be some rule that video work out trainers have to be crazy.