Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Check-Up

At Paisley's 6 month check up she was in the 12% for height! :( And in about the 47% for weight. Yesterday she actually flip-flopped. She is 17 lbs. 10 oz. which is only 25% and is 27 1/4 inches long which is in the 45%! So the Doctor described her in two words I would have never thought of...tall and thin!?! Ok! She eats like no other, its one of her favorite things so I don't know why she is so "thin"! But she is growing so thats good news. She looks older and bigger by the day, I miss the tiny newborn Paisley some times, especially on the days that I am constantly chasing her around!;) She makes our days more fun and exciting. I love her cheesy smile, her laugh and the gibberish.




Here she is yesterday enjoying a raspberry sucker she found and broke into! I let her have it for a while...it was almost bath time anyway!

3 comments:

Erin and James said...

brady was at the same height but weighed 20 lbs. well no matter what she is dang adorable and she has a few adorable little rolls on her! sooo cute!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Gwenevere is the same weight and and inch shorter. I can't wait to see you guys and compare in person.

Our Blog Spot said...

Ashley!! Thanks for stopping by!! You are NOT a stalker! It's great to see what you guys are up to!