Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Week


This past week Josh and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary! I wasn't quite ready to leave Paisley over night so we went up to Billings for the day.
We ate here
And it was so nice to be able to eat at my own pace and not have to share everything with my Boss Lady Paisley!
Josh also humored me and we went and saw this
After that we did a little shopping and then headed home! It was nice to spend some time with just the two of us! Much needed and I think we both had a good time!

This week I also continued to put in some hours working on my internship, and saturday we went to Cody and walked around "Main Street" and then visited a Japanese internment camp that was run during the time of WWII. It was pretty interesting to see where they were held and to think about how sad it must of been for them to live in such a place! Here are a few shots from that. There are only a few left standing and they have been boarded up, but I think they plan to restore it and do tours.







A massive gun, The Irma Hotel that Buffalo Bill built for his daughter, some nice bikes, and a white Bison (I think).

3 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I'm glad you guys had a good anniversary.

sheila said...

WHOA, that IS a massive gun. Glad you guys got to get out too, with just yourselves. Didn't you miss Paisley at the end of the day though? We did- when we went out for our anniversary, we wanted to come home quick to Kailani.
hahaha. so weird

Crystal G said...

HEY I missed this post! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Boy does 3 years fly by quickly! I remember when we first met u and Josh u guys were just newly weds! BTW, we need to get an Olive Garden in Hawaii pronto!