Friday, June 5, 2009

Her New Trick and The Park




I put Paisley down for her nap yesterday and after some time of fussing I went in to check on her and she was standing up staring at me! This was the first time she has actually stood up in her crib, she will usually sit up and talk to her self and play with her blankets, but now she has discovered a new trick. She continued to do this for every nap! She also can crawl now and loves to try and pull herself up on anything and everything! She cracks us up and makes our days brighter!



Paisley loves being outside and really enjoys the park!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my goodness it's like Josh with a cute yellow bow in his hair! She is so stinkin cute! And I am loving the baby capris!

sheila said...

yey Paisley. You are so big! Isn't that so fun though.

I love that picture of her on the bench. It's cute.

Crystal G said...

I just LOVE that picture of Paisley on the park bench! She looks so cute and tiny on that big bench! What a cutie! BTW, thanks for the comment! We're excited for Andrew too! Can't wait for tomorrow! BYUH is actually broadcasting the graduation on the web for the first time ever!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Gosh!! shes getting big fast!!! How exciting!!