Friday, May 1, 2009

Wyoming

We have made it to Wyoming and had quite the adventure getting here!


We went through this beauty of a snow storm in Montana! Not very fun, but we made it!

I didn't take this, but you ger the idea. Its pretty flat with quite a few cows and deer!
And Paisley went to her first soccer game and watched her Uncle Jordan. Keep in mind its much colder here than we are used to. She was dressed in leggings, pants, socks, long sleeve onsie, sweat shirt and a hat to top it off!

I've just been busting out my hours, working on my internship! Its pretty interesting and I am liking it so far.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

oh man, thats crazy weather! but looks fun too. I'm sure it will get to be perfect weather in the summer time. Give Paisley a big kiss and squeeze her cheeks for me.