Wednesday, May 13, 2009

7 Months Down

Paisley is 7 months today!
She loves to say Da-Da now and wants to eat everything in sight!

She likes to try and crawl, and has even pulled herself up a few times!

She loves to look at herself in the mirror, and we have found that enjoys the sound of her own voice.

She is always happy when Uncle Jordan comes home for lunch!

She loves to be outside, and liked the taste of grass!

She didn't care, but I thought she looked too cute in my slippers!

Cheese, here's my teeth!

And I am just too cute!!!

4 comments:

Sarahe said...

I cannot believe that she will be crawling and walking soon...seems like she was just born! It goes by way too fast trust me!

sheila said...

yey Paisley. She is looking really big now! I wish we lived closer- Kailani would love to play with her. oh, Kai is FINALLY crawling and standing. Geez, I thought she would never.

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten, since we last saw you guys. good thing we plan to meet up in Yellowstone soon. Do you guys plan on moving back to Washington? if so when and where?

Place Family said...

She is so sweet and cute. I love that color on her.