Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We made It

We are officially off the Island! I had plenty of mixed feelings this past week, but it is now over. I have finished classes and now I am waiting to start my internship! We had a nice Easter weekend and enjoyed the time with friends and I miss everyone already! We packed up and shipped out yesterday and are in cold Washington! I don't think it has actually sunk in that we aren't coming back to Oahu or to BYU-H yet and that I don't have class anymore, its weird. After being a student for so long and now not having that feels like something is missing! Sad, yet happy, we are moving forward!


Also My Little Paisley had her half Birthday yesterday!!! Crazy to think she has been with us for that long!! She took her shots well at her check up and was good on the plane! I just love everything about her and am thankful to be able to be her mom and to learn from her! I love you Paisley Girl!!!

5 comments:

sheila said...

crazyyy!!! I think I know a little how you feel. But we will be heading back. I miss it too.
It seems like when we do go back, that everyone will be gone, like you guys, so it will be different.
Good luck with the internship. and cold weather.

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Aww...Well hope we stay in contact no matter where u guys move. What part of washington u guys live? I know ur leaving soon for wyoming but we should get together sometime. Congrats on finishing ur classes.

The Palmer's said...

Welcome back to "the rock". Now our little ones can meet. :)

d.c.r.k. said...

I love that picture of you and Paisley! PS- love her! SHe is so cute, I just wish you would stay here longer!

Crystal said...

I can't believe Paisley is at the half way mark already! BTW, I love that picture of you and Paisley at the beach it's so NICE! How's everything over there? We miss you already!