Friday, March 20, 2009

Life's a Beach






So this afternoon was mostly sunny so we went to the beach for a while. Paisley stayed awake for a little bit, and she liked everything but the water, she cried both times I put her feet in. I didn't think it was really cold, but I guess its pretty different from a bath setting. And then she fell aleep and let me tan for a short while until the rain came back! I thought she looked so cute in her little hat and bathing suit so I thought I would share!

6 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

She is so cute. I think she'll make a great beach buddy.

Crystal said...

Too cute! Paisley looks so ADORABLE sitting on the beach in her little pink polka dot swimsuit!

d.c.r.k. said...

I love the picture of her from the back. You should get another footprint sand picture to frame because you are going to miss it when you leave!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Nice pictures!! Paisley looks like shes just enjoying the sun and LOVE THE SWIMSUIT!! Future model!!

Place Family said...

We did the same picture with footprints. Paisley is too cute. My Paisley had issues with the ocean too when we put here in there in November and she loves water. Go figure.

Erin and James said...

she is getting so big. what an adorable chunker! i love it!