Thursday, February 19, 2009

Target!!!!


This is where I will be on March 4, 2009!!!! I was watching the news last night and they are finally finished with the (2) Targets here on the island and one will be opening on this day!!! I was seriously so excited, I love Target and have been waiting for it to open for too long. I only wish it would have been here the whole time we've been here. I have missed it since we left Washington and can't wait to go check it out. One of them took over a Costco building, can you imagine how huge it will be!!! But anyway, I just wanted to share. I love Target and can't wait!!! Hawaii doesn't know what they've been missing!!!

6 comments:

sheila said...

woooohooo for Target!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

dude, I'll come with you. I love Target. my first date with James was at target. great place.

Derek+Hillary+Jocelyn=Williams said...

i just peed a little.

i can not wait! glad you're in the know! thanks for telling me. SEE YOU there in the kid section... or mommy section! xox

FOR SALE said...

haha i knew you would blog about target!!! hope you have fun..

FOR SALE said...

I knew you would blog about Target. Have fun!!!!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Love Target!! Glad Hawaii will finally have it! Its the Best!!