Thursday, February 26, 2009

Paisley and Gwenevere

Every tuesday and thursday Paisley gets to spend a few hours with her friend and neighbor Gwenevere! They like to talk and hold hands. Gwenevere is such a happy peaceful baby and Paisley can be quite the opposite at times! I think she might teach her friend how to be naughty, but until then they'll just talk baby to eahcother!

I think they knew eachother in Heaven, but their friendship here began at the hospital.

Hangin out in their chairs...I guess Gwen was tired!

What did you say?

Come this way!

They are too cute!!

3 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I love Tuesday Thursday play days with Paisley and Gwenevere. Today we took them out side. I pushed Paisley in the swing for a while and then we laid in the shade. Paisley enjoyed standing while Gwenevere tried to sleep. I'm going to miss you guys so much when we move. It would be so great if we both ended up in Eastern Washington for a while.
But no matter what happens we have to stay in contact. You guys are just to cool to lose.

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I love your new header and pictures. They are so cute.

Noguera's said...

UR bebe is so cute!!! she makes me want to have another baby asap :)you know i was thinking the other day our husbands love to talk to each other like that one time when brian had 15 missed called from josh :) lol
but we should hang out sometime do something you know before we leave back home.