Friday, February 6, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen

Miss Paisley Brown.
video
My friend Elizabeth showed me how to upload videos yesterday (I'm still learning all this blog stuff) so I thought I would give it a try. Paisley was in a happy mood, and playing with one of her favorite blankets that makes noise. She loves to talk and make noise herself too. Sorry its nothing too entertaining, but what can I say, she's only 4 months old. But I just thought I would share for those of you who haven't met her yet, and I'm sure there will be many more to come now that I am not so slow.

5 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I love little Paisley's talking. she seems so happy and content. Way to go with the whole video thing. I look forward to seeing more videos.

D+C+R+K said...

She is so happy!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I just found this blog and I had to share it with you. I haven't had anytime to try it out but i thought you might. Let me know how it works.

http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/

sheila said...

SOOO CUTE! i love her little gasps for air/laughs

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Oh my goodness!! CONGRATULATIONS. I got a new phone so my numbers were all lost. I was just thinking about u the other day, wondering about your baby and everything. She is so ADORABLE!! CUTE AS EVER!! Yeah I had a miscarriage at 4 months. Sad But, things happen for a reason. Please keep in touch let me know how school and everything is going. We miss Hawaii but I love it here in Washington. Say hi to everyone.

Marie