Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday

This Friday consists of many things:

Paisley will be 4 months.

Exactly two months until this!!!!! Home!!!!

And I am saying goodbye to this ridiculous body part.

Since I have had Paisley my galbladder has been giving me problems, and by that I mean horrible pains that make me wish I was giving birth again! After some middle of the night attacks, a trip to the ER, abdominal ultrasound, and blood tests it has been determined that I have multiple galstones! So tomorrow morning I am going in to have it removed and hopefully solve all my problems! Yay!

7 comments:

D+C+R+K said...

Oh my goodness, good luck with that...

Crystal said...

Whoa! I didn't even know all this was happening! I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow and that the pain goes away for good! Take care and see you soon! BTW, Happy Early Valentine's Day!

sheila said...

what? you have to get surgery? Let me know how it goes. I hope you are feeling better too, that's just not fair to have birth pains (or something like it) again. It hasn't even been 9 months. Thats like giving birth to twins.
anyways. Hope it all goes well.

Chelsea said...

You will LOVE having it out! when Malakai was 2 months I got mine out. The problems went away like instantly! You will be a bit sore, but will heal quickly! I remember the middle of the night attacks too well, and they sucked! Good luck!

Derek+Hillary+Jocelyn=Williams said...

CUTE BLOG! hope you're feeling ok!!!!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I'm glad the surgery is over and everything went well. Thanks so much for letting us use your car.

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Hope everything goes well or went well. Good luck!!