Thursday, January 1, 2009

We're on our Way


So last week we finally took the plunge and bought our tickets home, since they've been so cheap. I am very excited that we are flying in to Seattle and staying for a while before we head over to good old Wyoming for my internship. We leave here only a few days after finals (April 13th). And I'm already having slight anxiety thinking about all the things we have to do to get ready to make the big move back home. I know its going to go by sooo fast and its crazy how much stuff you can collect over almost three years! But I've been told we should just start early, so hopefully I will take the intiative soon to get the ball rolling and start organizing, selling and getting rid of what we don't use.
I also know its going to be hard and I will be sad to leave this place and all our friends, but we can't stay here forever, right?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Yes you can! You can stay forever! : )

sheila said...

ditto what Crystal said.

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Wow. I can't believe it's that time in our life to leave hawaii already. I'm getting sad just thinking about it. James and I need to start getting rid of things. When it gets closer we can even to a yard sale together if you want.