Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Birthday

On monday we went out to eat with some friends of ours. Although we were just at The Cheesecake Factory for Andrew's Birthday last month, I liked it so much I wanted to go back for mine!!! So we had fun hanging out, eating and talking! And we also got to meet the "Dog's" Wife, Beth (you know, the one with the massive chest). I would have much rather met him but she said hello to everyone, and declined for a picture since she wasn't wearing makeup and her hair wasn't done. I had a good time and am happy to have gone out with everyone!

On tuesday, Josh took the day off. I had one class in the afternoon, but once I got back me, him and Paisley went out to eat at Ted's Bakery over by Pipeline. We've been here over 2 1/2 years and had never eaten there. I've had the pies from Foodland, but never officially ate at Ted's. The food was good and now I can mark that off my list of things to do before we leave. Later that night we went out for ice cream, which was nice as well. I guess the main thing I got for my Birthday will probably be about 5 pounds between the two days of eating!

Another fun year come and gone and a new one on its way.

3 comments:

Derek+Hillary+Jocelyn=Williams said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How have you gotten so skinny so fast! Whatever you're doing you look great! AND GOOD... so what if you gained 5 lbs! It's you bday it's a must! How fun!

Your last one in Hawaii... for a while! :> YAY

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Happy Birthday Ashley. I don't believe you have gained any weight from your birthday. You are so skinny. It sounds like your birthday was a good one.

Erin and James said...

happy happy birthday! I can't believe you have never done teds before! and who cares if you gained weight for a few days...it's your birthday, you are supposed to eat tons!