Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3 Months






I can't believe my baby is already 3 months old. Everyday is an adventure and we are definitely having fun. Paisley is learning and growing all the time. She loves to smile, make fun noises, eat her hands and suck her thumb, try and sit up (although she can't do it on her own yet), stand when we help her and don't forget the whole crying thing! I just love her cute little smile, big brown eyes and her chubbiness! Sometimes I wish I could just live in slow motion and just enjoy every minute of having her around even more. Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint and I have plenty of things to work on, Patience being the number one thing. But my days are so much better having her in them!
p.s. we met again with the surgeon and we decided to wait and see if her belly button heals on its own, so no surgery as of now!!! And she has hit the 13 lb. mark, she is now 13 lbs. 3 oz. We decided that she stores most of her weight in her cheeks and thighs!!!

6 comments:

DustDust, CiCi, and RyRy said...

She is so blasted cute!

sheila said...

happy 3 months Paisley.

I love her chubbiness too!

Grandma Tammy said...

she is so beautiful.... Enjoy every minute with her and as time goes by you will both be discovering new things... Malakai started waving today.. Chelsea put a video up and it just made my whole day!!!!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

She is co cute. I just loved watching her today. She is growing up way too fast.

So tomorrow you'll go to the doctor about the belly bottom thing, right? keep us posted.

Chelsea said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!! She has thighs like Malakai :P

Erin and James said...

OMG, i want to eat her legs so bad!