Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little Toes

I didn't have class today, so me and Paisley just ran some errands and hung out today. I think she is growing or something because she seems to be sleeping more. Boredom took over today during one of her naps. Her nails grow so extremely fast that I have to clip them about once a week. So I decided it was time for her first mini pedi! I can't wait till she is older and we can go get our nails done together. She has cute little toes and now they look even better in pink!

(My camera isn't the greatest,but you get the idea.)

4 comments:

Life with the Rich's said...

oh my goodness! How cute is that. I know what you mean about fast growing nails. I cut Kailani's every week too.

Do you have class tomorrow afternoon? I think we (me and Kai) want to come over to play.

The Price Family said...

Her toes are so cute!!! When she starts wiggling around you will have to keep her very busy while you paint. : )

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I'm looking forward to painting my babies toes. They are so cute. Thanks again for the wonderful Dinner. It was so good. You guys are amazing.

DustDust, CiCi, and RyRy said...

too cute!i love having little girls! i will get on that picture thing asap...