Monday, December 8, 2008

Finals Week

So fall semester classes are now over!!! I had a final today, I have a paper due on Wednesday and a group powerpoint presentation on Thursday, then I get a nice little break until January! I am pretty excited that I only have ONE semester left and I will have my DEGREE!!!! I won't be here for the graduation ceremony in June so I am walking this Saturday. Some may think its weird because technically I do still have one semester left, but I figure I did not go to four years of college to not have a graduation. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is getting closer and closer!!!!! I enjoy my major, the classes and the teachers, but I am so ready to be done. I know I'm going to be sad to leave Hawaii, but its almost time to start another chapter.

3 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Hurray! It's almost over. I'm so glad you get to walk at graduation.

DustDust, CiCi, and RyRy said...

that is so exciting for you!!! good luck with the rest of your finals/presentations!

Erin and James said...

hurray for the fact that you are almost there!