Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crazy Weather

This is what we woke up to this morning.



It had been raining all night and throughout the early morning. The water came up to our front door but luckily did not come high enough to enter our apartment. Others in our complex were not so lucky and were flooded. Hopefully it will slow down and not cause any more damage. You can't tell but the water in front of our building came up to some guys knees, and the streets were so bad Josh couldn't even get to work. On a good note, I had a presentation as a final scheduled for this afternoon and since the school was pretty much closed down my teacher sent out an e-mail saying we could turn everything in via the internet. Nice huh. Forget snow, we had a rain day.

2 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I thought it was really funny that the Testing Center was still open. Grrrrr. Oh well, I'm glad you apartment didn't get any rain water damage.

Eric, Vayana and Bryant said...

Man I remember those rainy days! Bryant and I finally got a chance to check all our friends blog. Geese we missed so much things. Paisley is growing fast. I love all your pictures they are so cute, little pedicure and many others. So true these little ones can drive us crazy but we still love them. Bryant got excited when he saw pictures of paisley! And MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL 3 OF YOU.