Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

We had a Christmas Miracle around these parts on Christmas Eve, Paisley decided she would sleep through the night. We enjoyed it eventhough I knew it would be short lived, atleast she only wakes up one time during the night anyway. Josh's beard is making a come back so I got him a beard trimmer for Christmas! Not too exciting but useful. And I went shopping today as my gift, I was guaranteed to get what I wanted and also got some good deals. We hope you all had a fun and Merry Christmas!

"Beary Christmas"

I Love Her Face In This One! Like I was torturing her or something.

So Cute in Her Christmas Dress.

My Peppermint CheeseCake

We celebrated Andrew's Birthday at The CheeseCake Factory on Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I love the Cheesecake factory. I love the pictures too. Merry Christmas