Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Check Up

My little baby had her two month check up this morning. She weighs 12 lbs. 2 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches long. Unfortunately she had to get three shots. She was so tired that she kept falling asleep in between seeing the doctor and then the nurse for the shots. She was woken up by a nice cold alcohol swab and a prick in the right thigh. She cried but quickly got over the first one. She then got two more in her left thigh which must have been worse than the first with a little more crying and slight holding of the breath! Her cry was so sad, but I was suprised at how fast she got over getting three shots in a row. She was asleep again by the time we left the office. Once we got home she was back to herself smiling and trying to talk. Hopefully she won't have any allergic reactions or a fever. She has an appointment tomorrow morning with another doctor who will examine her herniated belly button and decide whether or not he feels that she will need surgery to correct it. So we'll see how that goes.


I just love this girl so much! So cute!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

It's nice to see Paisley smiling for the camera now! And what a trooper! She's smiling eventhough she got 3 shots!

DustDust, CiCi, and RyRy said...

what about her belly button? i want a picture

Grandma Tammy said...

Paisley is so cute... I bet your enjoying every minute with her.. How does she do during the night? Is she a good sleeper? What are your plans for Christmas? We are just hanging out here at home.. but next year believe me I will be either with Chelsea and that baby, or they will be here... I want all my kids home next year... I think it is great that you walked and only have a little longer then you are done.... that is awesomegra

Grandma Tammy said...

I just left a comment but I guess I didnt do it right... go figure... But anyway Paisley is so cute... I would really love to see her and hold her one day... What are your guys plans for the holiday? are you going home or staying there? We are staying home because of work, but trust me next year either Chelsea and family will be here or we will be there...there is no way I am going to miss it, this year he really doesn't have a clue but next year he will be fun.. Brian moved home from school this week.. he just has a math class to take and pass! he can do that from here.. Take care and Merry Christmas!!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Shots are never fun. I'm glad she seems to be doing well though. Let us know about the belly button when you get a chance.