Friday, November 21, 2008

Hmmm

So our little Paisley has completely taken over our lives. Everything seems to revovle around her and I'm assuming thats how it will be for a long time, but I guess we wouldn't have it any other way. Its so fun to watch her grow and do her own little thing every day. She has started to become more alert and will follow us with her head and eyes when we walk around. She has even been smiling but we can't seem to get it on camera. This girl is also growing so fast,I guess she has always been a big girl but she has been sleeping a lot lately and is growing by the minute or something. I love her thunder thighs, if you will, and her chubby cheeks!!



I have been told by everyone that she looks just like her Dad! I guess thats what I get for carrying her for nine months, going through labor and giving birth, a baby that looks nothing like me...

3 comments:

Andrew and Crystal said...

LOL thunder thighs! : ) She's is definitely a cute chubby baby!

Life with the Rich's said...

I think she looks like you too. More more like Josh. I like your new blog look and header. I'm coming over this next week sometime. I want to hold Paisley while she's up.

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Thanks for letting James babysit today. He can't stop talking about Paisley. He was even excited that he had to change her dipper. She is so beautiful. And if she looks like Josh that means she'll act just like you. I think that's a good thing.