Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Guessing Game


So I found out at my appointment today that I am 3cm dilated and 70% effaced and Shimizu stripped my membranes...ouch! So apparently I have a "favorable" cervix! Not to mention the baby is still measuring BIG! So since my cervix is cooperating we decided that I am going to go ahead and be induced Sunday morning, if I don't go into labor on my own before that! I think Josh and I are both nervous and excited, but right now we're just playing it day by day. We just can't wait to finally get to meet our little baby! We'll see what happens in the next few days! So if you want to guess the baby's birthday, weight, length, feel free. I was a good sized baby weighing 8lbs. 8oz and Josh was massive weighing in at 9lbs 2oz. I think we were both past due, but in our situation this is not the case. Good luck!

11 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Wow! that is go exciting. She could come any day now. Or on Sunday. I'm screaming for joy inside right now.

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I guess she will be born on October 11th. weighing 8lbs 3oz and i have no idea about the length thing. Good luck Ahsley. You and Josh will be in our prayers.

Andrew and Crystal said...

Okay here's my guess:
Baby will be around 8 pounds.
She will be about 21 inches long.
And I think she'll come on Saturday October 11th (Andrew's lucky number) in the PM. We'll see what happens! Who knows...maybe she'll even come tonight! Let us know when baby comes!

Life with the Rich's said...

ooh I'm so excited I'm smiling right now. I guess she'll wait and come out on Sunday, the 12th in the mid-day around 11am-1pm. I'm guessing she'll weigh 8lbs and 3oz at 20 inches long. She'll have pretty brown/slate grey eyes and have dark short hair. We'll see- I'm watching your blog every day to see any news (or no news, I guess means good news) good luck.

The Price Family said...

she will come on Monday morning
her weight will be 7lbs 14 ounces
she will be 21 inches long and will have hair

SiLLiWiLLi said...

AMAZING! You're further along (numbers wise) than I was when I went to the hospital! *I had to go because my blood pressure went up*

Is any of your family here yet? I didn't have to go thru all the pushing, but if you need a friend to come, I'm happy to. Don't hesitate! :D You BOTH will do great! I"M SURE!

That's amazing you're progressing so well! WAY TO GO!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE:
8lbs 6oz 22inches born THURSDAY 10/09/08 at 7pm! hahaha

Do you have everything you need? PLEASE holla if you need anything!

Erin and James said...

im going to go with october 12th weighing 8lbs 10oz

DustDust, CiCi, and RyRy said...

Are you still naming her Paisley? I can't wait to hear from you guys!

Eric, Vayana and Bryant said...

No way, you gonna be induced too? Well if she likes your belly too much like Bryant did, I will guess that she might start coming Saturday morning and maybe come out in the evening. Good luck! We can't wait to see her. We'll check your blog every day to find out! We love you.

Life with the Rich's said...

I change my day to Friday

Dan and Kan said...

that is so cool!! well you'll have to let me know how the delivery goes! i'm still hanging in there... just a few more days until my due date!! congrats!!