Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another First




I know there are going to be a lot of firsts and I promise not to post all of them, but I thought she looked pretty cute today when she went to church for the first time! She did pretty good, but got a little fussy during relief society because she was hungry, when your hungry your hungry. She is a big girl you know. At first she didn't want to participate in taking pictures but once again after I fed her she was happy to lay back and take some pics.

6 comments:

Danny and Sar said...

oh my goodness she is adorable! you go right ahead and post all of those firsts lady you have earned it!

Andrew and Crystal said...

What a cute outfit! I'm glad she enjoyed her first day of church!

Life with the Rich's said...

how cute! I love babies in jeans/jean dresses or jean overalls. I'm glad she was good for you at church.

ps Thanks for 'The Strangers' tip. I was going to rent that one but debated and talked myself out of it for 'The Happening'. I'll get it tomorrow. I'm in this watching scary movie phase right now.

Grandma Tammy said...

can you say CUTE!! she is so adorable... I love looking at all her pictures... I bet you guys are so excited for Nancy to get there on saturday as much as she is...

Erin and James said...

completely precious!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Yeah more pictures. I love her overalls. I'm looking for an overall dress like that. Do you know were you got that at?