Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged By Sheila



1. Where did you meet your husband? Church, I was in 2nd grade and he was in 5th. Of course we didn't start dating till much later than that!

2. How long did you date before you married? About two years.

3. How long have you been married? 2 years 4 months.

4. What does he do that surprises you? Little comments he makes here and there about the baby and being a Dad.

5. What is his favorite feature? I like the whole package of course, I wouldn't change anything, even the beard!

6. What is your favorite quality of his? When he sets his mind to something, he gets it done and gives a 110%. He can always seem to make me laugh, even when I don't want to.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Ash, or most often, Totem.

8. What is his favorite food? Any meat besides fish.

9. What is his favorite sport? Hmmm...he lives and breathes Basketball.

10. When & where was your first kiss? It was after we first starting "dating" in his kitchen. I initiated and he still teases me, it was not at all passionate, just a very brief little peck.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Currently battle on the Wii, and prepare for the baby. (Talking, spending time together before the baby gets here)

12. Do you have any children? Almost, four more weeks.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He sings and dances in the privacy of our home, and he's not too bad.

14. How old is he? He sometimes forgets his age, but he will be 26 in November.

15. Who said I love you first? He did, I was scared to say it for fear of him not feeling the same way and then bam he dropped the L-Bomb.

16. What is his favorite music? He likes all music.

17. What do you admire most about him? He is generally a patient person and cares about others.

18. What is his favorite color? Red

19. Will he read this? Yeah, he blog stalks in secret.


20. Who do you tag? Vayana, Ciera, Elizabeth, Hilary.

2 comments:

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Josh is so cool. James blog stalks too but occasionally I can get him to comment on other peoples blogs.
I've seen josh dance and I must say he is very impressive.
I totally initiated our first kiss too. You guys are so cute.

Keoni and Sheila said...

tell josh he should sing and dance not only inside but outside his home too.