Monday, September 29, 2008

37 Weeks


So I guess my blog has become centered around my pregnancy, thats pretty much all thats been going on in my life besides school. So here's another belly pic. 37 weeks, and wow its crazy to think she can come any time now! I can't wait! The other day someone told me I looked like I was "ready." This is not the response I usually get, although I do look pretty large, if you will. I feel good, but I think sometimes on the outside I don't look as good as I feel on the inside which is too bad for me I guess. But anyway, I don't want to scare anyone with a full body shot...maybe some other time! ;)

3 comments:

Erin and James said...

da belly is adorable! i cant believe she can come any day now! that is craaazy!

DustDust, CiCi, and RyRy said...

We can't wait for that phone call!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Are you Pregnant? just joking. Your belly looks great. Thanks for posting.