Monday, August 4, 2008

Josh's Beard


Ever since Josh graduated he has decided to stop shaving! While he was a student he was required to shave regularly and had even been turned down a few times for certain things because he was considered "unshaven". So its been almost 8 weeks now and he is enjoying every minute of his beard. I don't mind it so much because I know its temporary (he plans on shaving it before heading back to Hawaii). Although I was looking at him today and it definitely needs a little bit of trimming seeing as it is starting to curl over his lip. It must be a guy thing...Yikes!

6 comments:

The Price Family said...

Wow, he looks like a papa bear. Jesse would be so jealous because he still has to shave every 2 days.

Gancinia Ohana said...

Wow! Andrew said to tell Josh not to shave his beard until he comes back to Hawaii: ) I bet that if Andrew was on vacation he wouldn't shave either. Anyways, have fun over there. We sure do miss u guys! See ya soon!

Keoni and Sheila said...

my first response was...' oh my gosh! ' Keoni did the same thing once he was graduated. Keoni would be jealous though, he cant get his to grow that much. I'll have to show him the picture when he gets home. I think it IS a guy thing. He should leave it until he gets back here.

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

oh my gosh! That is crazy. James laughed so hard. He too is growing a summer beard. I"ll have to post a picture of it soon. Josh looks like a terrorist, jk.

Andrew and Crystal said...

Hye Ashley,
I stopped by to let you know that our blog address has changed:
http://happyhawaiian.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!

Muah!! said...

Girls Night
This is Stevie from girls night at Crystals house,anyways love your pics and your daughter is such a cutie my blog is stevieapelus@blogspot.com....its very unoriginal and i dont really know how to work it but it was nice meeting you and happy holidays!!