Monday, August 25, 2008

Coming "Home"

Happenings in the past week and weeks to come:

*Our computer crashed and everything was deleted

*Josh and I took some pregnancy pictures, thanks to Ciera, you can check her blog for cute pics also. (They are in the process of being edited for the public, I don't want to scare anyone too badly)

*I fly home tomorrow (8/26)

*Classes begin wednesday (8/27)

*Doctors appointment and checkup on friday (8/29)

*Josh takes the laptop to get fixed, so I will be out of the blogging world for a little while.

*Josh comes home September 5th

*Buy last minute baby things (stroller/carseat, etc.), organize, clean, wash and somewhat prepare for her arrival in the weeks to come.

3 comments:

Andrew and Crystal said...

Yay ur coming home! Have a safe flight and see you soon!

DustDust, CiCi, and RyRy said...

Its already boring now that you are gone!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I'm so happy for you. I can't believe your due date is getting so close.