Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Shower

So we had a baby shower yesterday, thanks to my Mom and friend Ciera! We ate food, played a dirty diaper game opened presents and of course talked. We were grateful to everyone who came and for all the cute gifts! This girl has so many things its ridiculous! We wont even know what to do with all the clothes, I guess she'll just have to wear multiple outfits in one day! I had a good time and have never been so excited to open presents that really weren't even for me. I can't wait to use what we have gotten.

Food of course.

Friends

She'll have plenty of cute things to wear.

My Mom's friend Jackie sent me these nice flowers!

Grandma Nancy sent a package and made sure the baby wont have to wear the same bathing suit to the beach twice! (Dont mind my face, I must have been in the middle of saying something. Not to mention the slight elephantitus I have been experiencing!)

5 comments:

Andrew and Crystal said...

How fun! I bet your mom had a lot of fun throwing a baby shower for you! Now you'll have plenty baby stuff to bring home! Yay!

Danny and Sar said...

Ashley,
I am so sorry I missed it. I came home from Crystals to get ready and had a broken bedroom window and a bunch of branches to clean up! I have a gift for you from Crystal and I too!

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

Looks like fun. It's crazy how much baby stuff people give you when your pregnant. Have you picked out a name yet?

Keoni and Sheila said...

hi ash. Aren't baby showers the best! We got some swimming suits for Kailani too. We'll have to take our girls to the beach together.

Andrew and Crystal said...

Hey Ashley,
I tagged you! Go to my blog for more details. What's your top 3?